- Charles: “HB, I’m not at all happy with the role you have chosen as MY career development trajectory.”
- HasBean: “But why? It’s the most obvious progression from your current technical support role.”
- Charles: But we agreed when I started, this role was temporary until I understood our products.
- HasBean: Unfortunately our new automated Career Development System uses your current job description as the basis for career development plans.
- Charles: There are over 20 technical support people here, are we all going to have the same development path? Did the system, or you, not take the 4 years of me honing my product sales and marketing skills into account at all?