Talent Experience Platform provides organizations tools to succeed in the Data Economy
Brisbane, Queensland — SkillsTX, a leading provider of talent management solutions, has announced that their licenses are now available for purchase on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace and Microsoft App Source. Their availability on these platforms provides customers a more accessible and convenient way to purchase and deploy a comprehensive talent management platform that includes features like recruitment, onboarding, training and development, performance management, and succession planning.
With its user-friendly interface and customizable features, organizations utilizing SkillsTX can expect to:
- Reduce Business Risk: Know the skills and competencies you have, and proactively address skills gaps rather than finding out the hard way when things fail.
- Increase Agility & Project Success: Build teams for sprints, projects, roles or individual tasks, ensuring you utilize the full inventory of skills in your organization and beyond (service providers, vendors, contractors and gig workers).
- Improve Engagement & Retention: Empower your people and their managers to maintain their skill profiles, complete development planning, and realize their development and career potential.
“Developing skills is key to any organization’s success, and being held back by a digital skills shortage is not an option,” said Paul Collins, CEO. “The availability of SkillsTX licenses on the Azure Marketplace and App Source is a significant milestone that enables more people and organizations to succeed in the Data Economy.”
Like every product available in Azure Marketplace and Microsoft AppSource, the SkillsTX platform has been certified according to specific criteria. Customers can use their existing purchase agreements to buy SkillsTX licences.
Regardless of which of the Business, Enterprise or Large Enterprise plans are chosen, businesses of all sizes are able to benefit from the fully featured and customizable talent experience platform which includes:
- Individual Skill Profiles
- My People
- My Action Plan
- Team Analytics
- Administration Console
- Enterprise Analytics
- Single Sign On option (SSO)
- SkillsTX Education
SkillsTX licenses are available to purchase on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace and Microsoft App Source. To learn more about SkillsTX, visit www.skillstx.com.
Attract, Engage, Develop and Retain your Digital Professionals SkillsTX is a Talent Experience Platform to realize the digital potential across your workforce.